Management System Services
At OSALP we help a wide range of organisations with all aspects of their quality, health, safety, security and environment management.
We offer Management System Services in the following categories:
- ISO 9000
- ISO 14000
- ISO 45000
- SA 8000
we can help you in:
- Carrying out gap analysis to health and safety management standards
- Preparing health and safety documentation, including procedures
- Conducting risk assessments
- Developing health and safety objectives, targets and management programmes
- Carrying out pre-assessment audits
- Providing ongoing compliance
- Delivering training and awareness programmes
- Implementing monitoring programmes
Gap analysis is your first step in implementing a formal management system and achieving certification any management system. It is a baseline evaluation of your current practices and performance, and identifies the main gaps against the requirements of the standard.
OSALP experts can carry out a gap analysis of your current management system and draft recommendations for improving your performance and meeting the requirements of the standard
We can conduct a risk assessment of your activities, procedures and operations or review your existing risk assessments, using a paper-based or web-enabled methodology.
Based on the classification of work activities, identification of hazards and determination of risk associated with each hazard, we can help you to define appropriate and efficient risk control strategies and help you reduce the risks.
Pre-assessment and internal health and safety
Audits are a key tool in the certification process and ongoing management of health and safety. Our highly skilled and experienced auditors carry out pre-assessment audits for clients in advance of audits by certification bodies.
This provides a “sanity check” and helps to identify any issues your organisation needs to address prior to the certification audit.
We also assist organisations that do not have the internal resources or expertise to carry out their own audits and we help them to meet the internal health and safety audit requirements of OHSAS 18001.
The end benefit of our Management System Services result in:
- Systematic approach to managing QHSSE risk
- Structures existing programs into single common system
- Standard package for bids and customer inquiries
- Harmonization within the industry
- Providing a business model with better financial results
Integrated Management System Development & IMS Training:
At OSALP we offer a dynamic suite of services focused on streamlining your operations and boosting performance. Our Integrated Management Systems (IMS) cover Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) aspects, all under one unified framework.
We don’t just deliver solutions – we empower your team with comprehensive training programs, ensuring they’re equipped to maintain and enhance your IMS effectively.
Partner with us to unlock the full potential of your organization. Reach out today and discover how our integrated approach can drive your success.”