OSALP is one of the main providers of in-company occupational health and safety training courses in Pakistan. Our range of in-company HSE courses is one of the widest and most comprehensive around.
If you would like to contact us for a in-house course inquiry then please click here
Training at your Premises:
OSALP provide In-company training services not only in in Pakistan but our trainers travel to many countries out of Pakistan and provide tailored and comprehensive training courses to many organizations as in-house.
- Deliver “off the shelf” courses at your premises
- Customize an existing course to meet your specific objectives
- Start from scratch and develop your ideal course.
OSALP’s highly regarded in-company training courses can help maintain effective and successful HSE procedures and strategies. Moreover, training staff within your own organization demonstrates your commitment to occupational health and safety and brings the benefit of familiarity with your workplace culture and an existing knowledge and appreciation of current strategies and safety procedures which can be discussed as part of the course.
What are the benefits of an in-company approach?
- A tailored approach provides the most relevant information for your organization
- Reduced staff travel and accommodation costs as our trainers come to you
- Lower costs per head to train your employees, making your training budget go further
- Reduced disruption to the delegate’s working week
- Convenient delivery at a venue/time to suit you.
Employees will actively participate in the safety training course, learning and working together. This encourages team-building, which can really aid the implementation of new skills afterwards. Delegates complete the training with strengthened relationships, increased motivation and new enthusiasm – which in turn will enhance your organization’s performance and productivity.
The following courses are also regularly run on an in-company basis:
- All of our open enrolment courses are also run as in house or in company courses.
- Please visit this link and select courses as required
Can’t see the course you’re looking for?
If you can’t see the course you’re looking for, call us or send us an email to discuss other courses available or how we can develop a course for your organization’s specific requirements. Please send us an email or call us on 042 37135571 to discuss your specific need or if you are interested you can “Build your owntraining”