Behaviour Based Safety
Behavioral safety within an organization typically involves creating a systematic, ongoing process that defines a finite set of behaviors that reduce the risk of work-related injury, collecting data on the frequency of critical safety practices, and then ensuring that feedback and reinforcement encourage and support those critical safety practices.
OSALP will train your Employees, help Implement the Observational System, which is the Hallmark of Behavioral Safety, as well as all other details that are necessary to have a functioning and successful Behavioral Based Safety Program. We formulate a complete Design Process for our clients.
- Analysis of Incident Rates to Identify Trends
- Safety Culture Survey
- Interviews with Key Management and Line-Workers
- Safety Committee Training
- Observational Training for all Employees
- Observational Data Analysis
While this provides a brief overview of a typical behavioral safety process, OSALP also offers a variety of other services including:
- Economic and costs benefit analyses
- Train-the-trainer workshops and materials
- Internal consultant training and support
- Leadership development
- Performance management
- State of the art software for tracking observation data