We provide advice and services that enable Companies and International Organizations to manage Strategic and Operational Risks.
Hostile and Complexed Business Environment:
OSALP Security Consultants help clients implement Effective Risk Management and Mitigation Structures, Policies and Strategies. We can help right throughout the Process, from Identifying the threat, to Designing and Implementing Procedural and Physical Security measures, through to Auditing their Effectiveness in Mitigating the Risks.
- Design and Implementation of Security Programs
- Audit and Review of Security Policies, Structures and Processes inclusive of Physical Surveys if required.
- Intrusion Testing Services
- Security Documentation and Support
- Security Management System and Integrated QHSSE Management System Development
- Security Emergency Response Plans, Evacuation Plans
- We also Design and Run Simulations to rigorously test plans and prepare your people. We help you maintain your Crisis Management Organization through Audits and Trainings.
- Security Audits of your places of Work and Residences
- Audits of Security Companies that are providing you with Guards
- Security Route Assessment, Recommendation and Preventive Measures.
- Hostile Environment Training
- Vehicle Anti Surveillance Training to avoid potential car hijackers
- Hostile environment training
- Travel Security Briefings
- Defensive Driver Training
- Personal Security Training
- Crisis Management Training
- Pandemic Scenario Exercises
- Managing Workplace Violence -
- Sexual Harassment Awareness Course for Ladies. – This course deals typically with the situation and incidences that are peculiar to Pakistan and assists men in not becoming a victim to these assaults both at work, at home or anywhere else
- Safety and Security for Women – This course is an advance form of the above course and is a must do for all your female workers
- Personal Security Guidelines and Immediate Action Guidelines,
- Personal Security at Home and Vehicles Guidelines
- Driver Security Measures and Guidelines, Survival in Difficult Situations Guidelines
- Family Security Guidelines