We believe in equal opportunity and women are encouraged to apply for the vacant posts as well as for the internship.
- HSE Trainers with more than 1 year of experience
- HSE Consultants with more than 3 years of experience
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the position that you are interested in for a quick evaluation.
- We offer internship in the field of QHSSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Security, Environment).
- The internship is intended to provide the student with hands-on experience in the field of QHSSE. Through a process of identifying, planning, implementing and evaluating the project given by OSALP, the intern will demonstrate the use of skills necessary for successful leadership in the QHSSE field.
- Prior to the internship, interns are strongly encouraged to do some advance thinking and consultation with their on-site school supervisor about a challenging internship project.
- The Internship is offered on case-by-case basis and is offered purely for the benefits of the intern.
Please send your request to [email protected]